Monday, February 7, 2011

Kalinga Putra

Name : Debananda Panda, Producer


I do business but film making is a passion for me. It's the instinct inside me that boost's me to become a producer. I want to create a sincere production house in orissa which will make films with proper and controlled budget without doing any injustice to the quality. I promise I will never disappoint the viewers. 


Name : Barada Prasana Tripathy, Director


This movie is neither like a plate of Garam Biriyani nor like a hot spicy soup. It's just a very simple and sober movie and u can compare it with the delicious oriya food Pakhala Bhata. And I am confident that this presentation will be accepted by each and every oriya. 


Name : Abhiram Mishra, Cameraman


I never compromise with quality. And here also I have given the best of my ability. I consider Kalinga Putra as one of my best works.





Name : Akash Dasnayak, Actor


It's my first movie, so I am very nervous and at the same time very confident also. I have tried my best and I want to thank the entire team of kalinga putra for their support. And I know all my fans will support me. From last many days I am unable to sleep properly at night and if I sleep in my dream I see kalinga putra. So u can understand how excited I am... 








Name : Bijoy Mohanty, Actor


I wish all the best to Kalinga Putra. And all my best 
wishes to all oriyas.
















Name : Rali Nanda, Actress 


You will findme as a simple village girl in the 
movie. I am basically a Odisi Dancer. So I 
enjoyed the dance number specially "mo 
tokei re chatra bazaar". I tried my best to
make audience happy.

Name : Satwaki Mishra, Actor


In my life I have never played such a different and unique 
character. There is a Suspense which is attached to my 
character which will be loved by all age group. I hope my
fans will definitely accept me in such a different role












Name : Gerge thihadi, Actor




In this movie I am playing the character of a political 
leader (M.L.A). who has ruined a family and its happiness. 
People will start hating me after watching my negative 
acting in this character. And I think I will be successful
if people will start hating me after watching 
"Kalinga Putra".










Name : Ratan Meher, Actor


Kalinga Putra is a very nicely made movie. U can say
it's a complete Oriya movie where audience will get a
complete oriya flavor. And I feel this will be the key
for Kalinga Putra's success.
SOURCE- http://movies.fullorissa.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loading...